- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion
- 1 spoon oil
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 500 ml water
- 10 gr salt
- 10 gr oregano
- Stew finely chopped onion on the heated oil, then add flowers of cauliflower, pour all with water and salt.
- Leave cooking about 20 minutes.
- After that blend cauliflower to get a compact mass.
- Add the vegetable broth and continue cooking for 10 minutes more.
- Spice the soup with oregano.
- You may serve it with a toast if You wish.
Enjoy your meal!
Recipe for blog prepared Vesna Smolović, graduate gastronome.
Vesna: ‘My goal is to approach with dedication to spirit and body. It is important to me to do activities which are creative and make results. From the same reason one part of me is a culinary creative person and the other part is an HR person.’