Salam! (or hello in the Farsi language). If you are similar to me and like to refresh your palate with the new tastes from time to time, this recipe is for you. Iranian food is not spicy, from spices use mostly saffron, cinnamon and parsley. I have not try many Iranian dishes, but what I tried, I liked without exception.
- 2 pieces of chicken breasts
- 2 carrots
- 1 paprika
- 1 pack of mushrooms
- 4 tablespoon of oat flakes
- 1 liter of milk
- 500 ml sour cream for cooking
- 1 chicken broth
- Cook the chicken ( whole piece ). Don’t cook in a lot of water, because you will wait long time until most of the water evaporates, which is the plan in the end.
- Grate 2 carrots.
- Cut paprika into small cubes.
- Cut mushrooms into bigger pieces.
- Add mushrooms and carrots to cook together with chicken.
- When chicken is done, take it out from the pot and cut into small pieces. After that return the chicken in the pot.
- Wait until the majority of water evaporates from the pot, then add oat flakes, and gradually add milk while constantly stirring, and after that add sour cream.
- In the end add paprika and chicken broth.
- Salt soup.
Noosh e jan! ( Bon appetit in Farsi )
To be among the first ones to be notified about news from the blog, follow it via email and Facebook page ( see below ).