- 600-700 gr flour
- 200 gr softened margarine
- 120 gr sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups of water
- 120 ml honey
- 6 gr baking soda
- 10 gr cinnamon
- 15 gr grinded ginger
- 6 gr grinded anise
- a pinch of salt
- a little vanilla extract
- All the ingredients mix together until the soft texture of the dough is obtained.
- Stretch the dough on a thickness of 2 cm, form the cake with mold, then put them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake cakes at a temperature of 180°C for 20 minutes.
- Let the cakes to cool down about 5 minutes after baking, then serve them.
Recipe for blog prepared Vesna Smolović, graduate gastronome.
Vesna: ‘My goal is to consecrate to my spirit and body. It is important for me to perform activities that are creative and result oriented. For this reason I am partly a culinary creative person, and partly a HR person. “