Although I like to eat fresh fruit, it is nice sometimes to try something little bit different. Result of this recipe took me by surprise, because I didn’t expect that it will be so tasty.
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- half teaspoon of cinnamon
- 15 gr margarine
- 1 package of dry cranberry ( 90 gr )
- 1/2 tangerine
- Bananas peel off and cut on half lengthwise.
- Squeeze tangerine juice.
- Stir honey and cinnamon with a tangerine juice. Put cranberries in juice and mix them.
- Put bananas in casserole and put a small piece of margarine on each banana and one small piece under each banana.
- On top of each banana put cranberries and pour over everything with rest of the juice.
- Heat up the oven on 200°C and bake bananas 10 – 12 minutes.