It may be a real challenge to force a sleepy brain to come out with an attractive idea for breakfast in the morning, that would be attractive enough to make your loved ones to hurry up toward table. That’s why it’s the best to have a list of breakfast recipes ready in the kitchen, so that you can smoothly, without a stress, sail into a new day.
- 3 eggs
- 300 gr flour
- 5oo ml milk
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- a little salt
- Mix eggs, then add all other ingredients and mix them all together.
- Fry pancakes in a pan with a little oil.
- 1 tuna fish in a can
- 1 onion
- 1 paprika
- a little spice
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- Cut the vegetables into small cubes, and then mix them together with tuna and sour cream.
- Add spices according to your personal taste.
- Fill pancakes with 1 tsp of filling, which you will put in the middle of the pancake.
- Do not roll the pancake, but fold the two ends to the middle so that the edges connect, then fold the ends to the middle again, so that a shape of square is obtained.
- You can decorate it with a sour cream.
- 50 gr polenta
- 2 pieces of old bread
- 5 almonds
- 2 tablespoon of yogurt
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoon of blueberries
- Boil the polenta in the water, to be dense, but soft enough so can be mixed with a spoon. Mix it with a spoon of yogurt.
- Blend bread in the blender, along with almonds.
- Mix the bananas and blueberries in a blender, together with a spoon of yogurt, to make it easier to mix (leave a few blueberries for decoration).
- In the bowl, put the layer of polenta, then a layer of bread and almonds (leave a small spoon on the side for decoration) and finally add a layer of mixed fruit.
- Decorate everything with breadcrumbs and a few blueberries.
A little bit different fried eggs
- 1 paprika
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 4 eggs
- basil, salt
- Cut the paprika, onions and tomatoes into dices.
- Fry the vegetables in the pan with a little oil for about three minutes.
- Add a little bit of salt and basil.
- Then add 4 eggs on top of the vegetables and put a little bit of salt on the eggs.
- Cover and let the eggs fry for approx. 5 minutes.