- 150 gr integral rice
- 3 leaf of algae nori
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 200 gr mixed vegetables
- 10 g salt
- water for cooking rice and mixed vegetables
- Pour approximately 750 ml of water in the pot and salt it.
- Then put a vegetable mix in a salted water and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Put the cooked vegetables in the colander, rinse it with a cold water and let it cool down while preparing the rice.
- Put 600 ml of water in the second pot, and then add an integral rice.
- Cook rice 17 minutes, then remove the pot from the stove and be sure to cover it.
- Leave the closed pot with cooked integral rice for 17 minutes, and then decant the rest of the water if rice hasn’t soaked it up.
- Spice rice with a soy sauce and let it cool down a little bit.
- Once the rice and the vegetable mix have been cooled, put a leaf of nori algae with a bright side down, preferably on a bamboo pad (algae can be also wrapped in an aluminum foil).
- Fill the algae leaf with 1/3 of the rice, leaving about 2 cm of empty space on one side of the algae, in order to make it easier to curl.
- Put a mixture of vegetables on the rice by making a line along the rice, 4 cm from the edge of the rice.
- Close the leaf and form algae into roll.
- Edge the algae glue with a few drops of water.
- Repeat the process with other algae leaves.
For the blog recipe prepared Vesna Smolović, graduate gastronome.