Simple and tasty. It’s better to prepare double round in advance, because these babies will vanish before you blink.
- 200 gr chocolate for cooking
- little spoon of oil
- 500 ml of milk
- 1 pudding ( you choose preferred taste )
- 3 spoon of sugar
- 100 gr of butter
- a couple of hazels or almonds
- mold for pralines
- Melt chocolate on the steam with one little spoon of oil.
- Pour with spoon chocolate in molds (you need to have enough to smear on the walls and to have enough to cover the bottom).
- Leave in fridge to tighten.
- Cook pudding in 500 ml of milk sweeten with 3 spoon of sugar.
- When pudding is cooled, whisk it with 100 gr of butter which you left before on room temperature to soften a little bit.
- Filled in pralines with cooled mixture, leave a little space, so you can close them with chocolate.
- Put in the middle chopped hazel or almond if you wish.
- Leave in fridge to tighten circa 20 minutes.
P.S. Cream will be enough for approximately 30 pralines, but you will need to melt more chocolate for double round.