Sweet bread with honey
Bread can be sweet as a honey. I used to try the sweet versions of bread in a hotel restaurants during vacation, when one is more open towards new culinary experiences. And I’ve always returned for more 🙂
- 250 ml of milk
- 1 bag instant oatmeal with vanilla
- 2 vanilla sugars
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 egg
- 60 gr of grinded poppy
- 100 gr of raisin
- 60 gr of coconut flour
- 50 gr nesquick
- 1 cup of cinnamon
- Heat the milk to be warmish and pour instant oatmeal into it.
- Leave the cake to stand in the milk for 3-5 minutes.
- Then all the ingredients with the prepared porridge mix well so that you get a compact mass.
- Heat the oven at 180 °C and put the bread in the casserole covered with a baking paper.
- Bake about 50-60 minutes.
Recipe for blog prepared Vesna Smolović, graduate gastronome.
Vesna: ‘My goal is to consecrate my spirit and body. It is important for me to perform activities that are creative and result oriented. For this reason, I am partly a culinary creator, and partly a HR person. “